When I say I read a handful of books in 2020, I mean it. I only read five books in 2020! Here’s the list of books I read or reread during a very busy year:
- Buddhist Suttas for Recitation: A Companion for Walking the Buddha’s Path (Bhante Gunaratana)
- Post Office (Charles Bukowski)
- Revolution in the Head (Ian McDonald)
- What Why How: Answers to Your Questions About Buddhism, Meditation, and Living Mindfully (Bhante G)
- Hawk: I Did It My Way (Ken Harrelson)
Despite the small list, I love to read (I even wrote a song about it), and I plan to read more books in 2021.